This is an exciting opportunity for a dedicated Site Manager to be part of our award-winning team. The successful candidate will be experienced in the residential sector, ideally with listed building refurbishment knowledge and must take pride in producing an outstanding product whilst meeting strict deadlines.
The current opportunity is to complete a small development near Melksham before moving on to a site for 20 homes in Trowbridge including the refurbishment of a Listed building.
Skills and abilities will include:
- General computer literacy with proficiency in Microsoft Word, Excel, Project.
- Reading and understanding technical drawings.
- Understanding Building Regulations & Warranty standards.
- Technical knowledge of all aspects of traditional masonry construction.
- Good communication skills.
- Training including SMSTS, First Aid, Scaffold Awareness.
- Eye for detail and quality.
- Listed Building refurbishment experience.
Duties will include:
- Understanding and enforcing company Health & Safety Policy.
- Maintaining high standards of quality of finish and attention to detail.
- Maintaining a clean and well-organised site at all times.
- Compliance with Building Regulations and structural warranty standards.
- Coordinating and managing contractors to ensure programmes are met.
- Producing and maintaining project programmes.
- Managing site staff and contractors.
- Coordinate site materials including call offs, stock control and storage.
- Coordinate site infrastructure works and services attendance.
- Coordinate instructions from head office and external consultants.
- Understanding of budgets and cost control.
Benefits will include:
- 25 days holiday plus bank holidays
- Nest pension scheme
- State of the art facilities
- Free office Gym
- Walking distance to Bradford on Avon town centre and train station.
Please email your CV with a covering letter to email@example.com