Ashford Homes is looking for a Customer Care Manager to work with (oversee) our Customer Care Team ensuring that home buyers receive the very best care following their home buying experience.
Reporting to the Technical Director, the successful candidate will work to efficiently and effectively improve, and be responsible for, the delivery of customer care within the business through the two year warranty period and beyond in accordance with the company’s commitment to exceptional service.
Typical duties will include:
- Ensure the customer care department is compliant with all SHE policies and procedures, putting the safety of our teams as first priority.
- To ensure satisfactory completion of any handover defects.
- Manage the customer care team effectively, to ensure that the department fully implements the company standards.
- Liaise regularly with the construction, technical, commercial and sales departments to ensure customer care issues are minimised and handled efficiently.
- Ensure that all administration and IT systems are fully utilised and managed effectively to achieve the company objectives.
- Ensure the customer care team are well-directed with clear guidelines to their own job responsibilities, and provided with full support in achieving these, in terms of communication, coaching, training and development, and the organisation of the administrative workload.
- Ensure that all post-occupation remedial work is completed to the required standards, within company target timescales and in line with the requirements of the LABC warranty, guidelines and technical standards.
- Be conversant and ensure compliance with the Consumer Code for Home Builders.
- Ensure the company is represented at all LABC resolution & claim inspections. Ensure that all LABC remedial works are completed within the specified timescales.
- Take responsibility for all customer complaints for the company and ensure they are acknowledged, investigated, and resolved within target timescales.
- Provide support to other company functional teams in order to avoid latent defects.
Suitable applicants will take pride in their role and be passionate about delivering a positive customer experience. Training will be provided to ensure ongoing personal development.
To be successful in the role, we are looking for:
- Previous experience of performing this role directly for a residential developer is essential.
- Previous experience managing Customer Care teams – knowledge of the housebuilding industry.
- Must understand what defects can occur within new homes and be able to diagnose issues.
- Positive, can-do attitude.
- Ability to manage multiple priorities and multi-task whilst remaining calm under pressure.
- Resilience in the face of negativity.
- Ability to influence others.
Salary: £40,000 – £47,000 DOE.
Hours: Monday to Friday 08:30 – 17:00 (16:00 finish on Friday) with one hour for lunch.
Benefits will include:
- State of the art facilities and free office gym.
- Onsite parking.
- 25 days holiday plus bank holidays.
- Nest pension scheme.
- Walking distance to Bradford on Avon town centre and train station.
To apply, please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org